Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

An Authentic Question


One day, soon after moving to Orange County, I thought about the state of my life and these exact words came to me as I drove past this spot. 




9-20-07

Doesn't your life change completely
when you move across the country?
Or at least move place to place
with hundreds of miles between?

No, I've found that life only stays the same
as long as you stay the same.
You always reap what you sow
you always receive what you give
and in life, you always get out of it
what you put into it.

2 comments:

  1. Woah! I read this blog, thought to myself "The only thing I can really imagine saying is 'Well said, Matt. Well said'." I click the comments to come give my little piece of mind and see that Miss Kirra Sue beat me to the exact same thought! Yeah--I'm officially flabbergasted!

    ReplyDelete